Spend your morning high in the air during a hot air balloon flight over Phoenix. Feast on a gourmet breakfast and champagne post-flight.
Duration:  1hr - 2hrs
Best Price Guaranteed
- Head out on a 45 to 90-minute shared hot air balloon flight with like-minded guests flying up in the clouds with you
- See the desert from high above, hearing stories about the area’s rich history and more from your guide
- Enjoy a post-flight champagne balloonist’s ceremony along with breakfast from Vincent’s on Camelback Restaurant and commemorative flight certificates
- Shared balloon flight
- Champagne ceremony
- Comfortable casual clothing is always recommended on our ballooning excursions, as we are enjoying nature in a desert environment
- The temperature in the balloon is about the same as on the ground, so be sure to dress appropriately for the day’s anticipated temperatures
- On any given day we recommend: Closed-toe shoes, light jacket, sunscreen, hat, sunglasses, camera
- To ensure a safe and enjoyable hot air ballooning experience, each passenger must comply with the following physical requirements:
- Minimum age of 5 years old
- For safety reasons, pregnant women cannot participate
- No broken bones or recent surgery at the time of flight
- Passengers should be able to jump off the second step of a ladder
- Must be in good general health
- A signed waiver of liability is required for all guests flying and/or riding in our vehicles
- There are no passenger weight restrictions for any of our tours, however we do collect passenger weights at the time of booking, to ensure a safe and comfortable time up, up and away.
- 48 hour notice of change or cancellation required to avoid a full charge to the card on file.
Meeting location:  702 W Deer Valley Dr
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year