Craft a gin that dances on your palate in a custom gin-making class in Edmonds, concocting a unique blend of citrus, spices, and more, while savoring delightful cocktails and immersing yourself in the fascinating world of gin
- Create the perfect beverage using hints of citrus, floral notes and spices and get personalized assistance from an expert as you blend a spirit pleasing to your palette
- Sip on cocktails as you learn more about gin, from it’s history and production to its styles and tastes
- Take home a bottle of gin made right from your recipe and reorder conveniently whenever you want more of your concoction
- Knowledge about gin and distilling
- Cocktails to sip on
- Bottle of your own gin recipe
- Please note that food is not provided. It is recommended that you bring your own snacks or eat at one of the nearby restaurants before your class.
- Participants must be 21+ years old. However, location is child and pet-friendly.
No refunds. Please provide greater than seven days notice to reschedule. If rescheduling with less seven days notice, a $30 per person rescheduling fee will be charged.