- Get personalized assistance from an expert as you blend a spirit pleasing to your palette
- Create the perfect beverage using hints of citrus, floral notes and spices
- Sip on cocktails as you learn more about gin, from it’s history and production to its styles and tastes
- Take home a bottle of gin made right from your recipe and reorder conveniently whenever you want more of your concoction
- Knowledge about Gin and distilling
- Bottle of your own Gin recipe
Please note that food is not provided. It is recommended that you bring your own snacks or eat at one of the nearby restaurants before your class. Catering options available for private or fully booked classes. Participants must be 21+ years old. However, location is child and pet-friendly. Please note that the event is usually between 2.5-4 hours in length.
No refunds. Please provide greater than seven days notice to reschedule. If rescheduling with less seven days notice, a $30 per person rescheduling fee will be charged.