Throw caution to the wind as a local of thirty years treats your group to a totally unique tour of Seattle. Explore the most interesting, quirky and beautiful parts of the city and find hidden gems that you wouldn't see on other tours.
Duration:  3hrs - 4hrs
Best Price Guaranteed
- Enjoy unique experiences in Seattle that simply cannot be scheduled, such as a trip to the Sound Garden on a super windy day.
- Get a chance to find the resident Orcas that might be swimming in Elliott Bay.
- Hit up a local BBQ at a beach house, hopping on a ferry and heading west for a few hours.
- Customize the private tour to the fullest, telling your enthusiastic and knowledgeable guide your interest for the best experience possible. Tailor the trip to your interests.
- Private group tour of Seattle.
- Bottled water, coffee and tea
- This price covers one tour with up to four guests.
- Make sure you have comfy footwear and a layer, if we head to the beach or hop a ferry, it will get a little windy!
- Full refunds for cancellations made at least 48 hours in advance.
Meeting location:  1119 8th Ave
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year