Engage in a fun and interactive cooking class where you’ll whip up delicious concoctions, mastering the art of chopping, slicing, and dicing to create professional dishes, while also learning to prepare the perfect summer brunch
- Head out to the Low Country, Savannah, and explore a scenic town full of southern comfort cooking
- Take advantage of a professional kitchen with everything you need to cook alongside the expert chef
- Follow the steps to make the perfect summer brunch, then go home and replicate it for your friends and family
- You’ll be making chilled peach soup, roasted prosciutto wrapped tomatoes, summer corn cakes and poached eggs, and buttermilk shortcakes
- Cooking lesson
- Complete recipes for all items prepared in class
- Water and coffee
- Please plan to arrive about 15 minutes prior to the start of class so that you don’t miss out on the beginning of class.
- Classes will start at the appointed time, whether or not all guests have arrived. Ages 12-15 must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- Guests 16 and up may attend on their own.
Classes cancelled 7 days or less prior to scheduled date are non refundable.