Indulge in a delightful hands-on cooking class, led by a pro chef, as you create delectable savory and sweet tarts, mastering the art of doughy goodness that will tantalize your tastebuds
- Head out to the Low Country, Savannah, and explore a scenic town filled with the tradition of southern comfort cooking
- Take advantage of a professional kitchen with everything you need to cook alongside the expert chef
- Follow the steps to make perfect tarts, then go home and replicate it for friends and family
- Make both sweet and savory tarts, and enjoy your hard work with a flavorful salad after the class
- Cooking lesson
- Recipes for all items prepared in class
- Water and coffee
- Please plan to arrive about 15 minutes prior to the start of class so that you don’t miss out on the beginning of the lesson.
- Classes will start at the appointed time whether or not all guests have arrived.
- Guests ages 12-15 must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- Guests 16 and up may attend on their own.
Classes cancelled 7 days or less prior to scheduled date are non-refundable.