Explore Savannah's charm while soaking up the history, local libations, and delicious fare. Follow along with a native-born tour guide, who's full of interesting facts.
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Enjoy a food and drink-focused walking tour with a local expert by your side
- Spend an afternoon strolling around and stopping at places, including Madeira wine and Jazz’d Tapas Bar
- Try out the area’s well-known honey at Savannah Bee Company
- Learn the local history and culture while sampling some of the area’s famous libations and local fare
- Wander around the streets with a guide checking out local hotspots to eat and drink
- Ticket price includes the cost of food, drinks, and tips at planned spots
Guests must be 21+ and bring a photo ID. Wearing weather-appropriate clothing and comfortable walking shoes is recommended.
Aug 28, 2021
Bonnie was very informative and regaled us with excellent stories depicting the history of Savannah. We had so much fun with her and would HIGHLY recommend her to future clients!
Mar 18, 2020
This was such a fun, educational and tasty tour. Everyone in our group had a wonderful time and even though we were all strangers, we stayed and had another round together after Bonnie left.
Nov 10, 2019
Bonnie was spectacular! Our group throughly enjoyed our tour and Bonnie's knowledge of Savannah history was so engaging. We peppered her with questions and were not disappointed. You can tell that she loves history and sharing her love of her hometown with others. She also gives great restaurant recommendations. Sadly, we could only stay a few nights but when we return, we will sign up for another tour with Bonnie!
Meeting location:  121 Barnard St
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year