Explore Savannah's charm while soaking up the history, local libations, and delicious fare. Follow along with a native-born tour guide, who's full of interesting facts.
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Enjoy a food and drink-focused walking tour with a local expert by your side
- Spend an afternoon strolling around and stopping at places, including Madeira wine and Jazz’d Tapas Bar
- Try out the area’s well-known honey at Savannah Bee Company
- Learn the local history and culture while sampling some of the area’s famous libations and local fare
- Wander around the streets with a guide checking out local hotspots to eat and drink
- Ticket price includes the cost of food, drinks, and tips at planned spots
Guests must be 21+ and bring a photo ID. Wearing weather-appropriate clothing and comfortable walking shoes is recommended.
May 29, 2022
Bonnie had great stories and history to share as we made our way through Savannah. The tour lasted three hours but went so fast that I didn't even realize it. Thank you, Bonnie for a great time.
May 22, 2022
May 1, 2022
Apr 30, 2022
Apr 30, 2022
Apr 3, 2022
Mar 27, 2022
Mar 6, 2022
Feb 26, 2022
Feb 19, 2022
Bonnie was a very good tour guide She is well versed in her history of Savannah. We enjoyed her choices of establishments and the refreshments. There was only food at the first place. I think there should be tapas at all of them.
Meeting location:  121 Barnard St
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year