Summer of Love to Winter of Discontent Guided Tour
Experience the rich heritage and vibrant atmosphere of Haight-Ashbury as a knowledgeable local guide escorts you through iconic landmarks and hidden gems
No refunds for canceled bookings
- Go back in time to the Summer of Love and the Winter of Discontent to learn about the contrasting realities of San Francisco’s Castro district, from the free love movement of the 1960s to the devastating effects of the AIDS epidemic in the 1980s
- Check out local landmarks and attractions along the way, including the home of Janis Joplin and the legendary Buena Vista Park
- Meander through a neighborhood home to plenty of Victorian buildings that survived The Great Fire of 1906
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes early so that we can start on time.
- Wear comfortable shoes.
- If you’re having any trouble finding the place, please call 415-793-5378.
1665 Haight Street, San Francisco, CA 94117
Meet in front of The Red Victorian at 1665 Haight St near the corner of Haight St and Belvedere St.
- Once purchased, tickets cannot be refunded and cannot be rescheduled because your space is being guaranteed at the event.
- Activity takes place rain or shine.
- In the rare situation where the seller is forced to cancel the event, ticket-holders will be allowed to reschedule to another time (subject to availability).