Our most popular tour to taste the diverse offerings of our region, including stops at a renowned creamery, oyster farm, woodfire bakery, meadery, organic veggie farm and more!
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Uncover the West Marin dining scene as you savor wines, cheeses, pastries, breads, organic produce, grass-fed meats and oysters
- Visits five different stops, including Bovine Bakery, Cowgirl Creamery Cheeses, Hog Island Oyster Co., Heidrun Meadery and more
- Feast on a gourmet picnic as you look out over Tomales Bay and enjoy complimentary non-alcoholic beverages, or opt for beer and wine purchases
- Follow along with a friendly and knowledgeable guide, who details the history of the area
- Enjoy a tour that introduces you to the food, farms, people, scenery and natural and cultural history of this area
- Food tour with guide
- Discounts on purchases at some businesses
- Transportation (Covid policy is to caravan in your own car), lunch and tastings at all locations
Parking is available. Weather in this area is unpredictable, so bring an umbrella or jacket. Tours happen rain or shine.
Refunds are not available, but you may reschedule your tour.
Jul 19, 2021
Alex provided a super fun and informative tour. And the selection of places we visited and the food we had were all excellent. Thank you for such a great way to spend the day with the family.
Apr 23, 2021
My friends and I all thoroughly enjoyed our Flavors of Point Reyes Tour. We were so impressed with the knowledge and innovation as well as the family history of the farmers, cheese makes, bee keepers, mead makers, and gardeners that we met. Everyone willingly shared their stories with us in an both educational and personal way. The owner and our guide yesterday, Alexandra, was truly wonderful. She had so much information about the places we visited and its history. She was kind, smart, and kept us on schedule. I look forward to participating in another tour with Food and Farm Tours in the future. All of our expectations were exceeded. It was fun and beautiful and lunch at Tony's near Tomales Bay was excellent. Simply a great time!
Feb 7, 2021
Alex was amazing and so fun to talk to. She taught us a TON about Point Reyes' culture and history. For those who are doing this during COVID times, we all wore masks and felt very safe during the tour. Our group of 4 drove in our own car and the drives between stops were pretty short, plus all of the eating was done in outdoor settings along the coast.
Meeting location:  80 4th St
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year