Our most popular tour to taste the diverse offerings of our region, including stops at a renowned creamery, oyster farm, woodfire bakery, meadery, organic veggie farm and more!
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Uncover the West Marin dining scene as you savor wines, cheeses, pastries, breads, organic produce, grass-fed meats and oysters
- Visits five different stops, including Bovine Bakery, Cowgirl Creamery Cheeses, Hog Island Oyster Co., Heidrun Meadery and more
- Feast on a gourmet picnic as you look out over Tomales Bay and enjoy complimentary non-alcoholic beverages, or opt for beer and wine purchases
- Follow along with a friendly and knowledgeable guide, who details the history of the area
- Enjoy a tour that introduces you to the food, farms, people, scenery and natural and cultural history of this area
- Food tour with guide
- Discounts on purchases at some businesses
- Transportation (Covid policy is to caravan in your own car), lunch and tastings at all locations
Parking is available. Weather in this area is unpredictable, so bring an umbrella or jacket. Tours happen rain or shine.
Refunds are not available, but you may reschedule your tour.
Feb 7, 2021
Alex was amazing and so fun to talk to. She taught us a TON about Point Reyes' culture and history. For those who are doing this during COVID times, we all wore masks and felt very safe during the tour. Our group of 4 drove in our own car and the drives between stops were pretty short, plus all of the eating was done in outdoor settings along the coast.
Mar 8, 2020
The tour was well organized and Alex was well versed in her presentation and the history of the area and food industry. The food was extremely good with nice sized portions. A very entertaining way to spend the day. Highly recommended.
Feb 17, 2020
Alex was a knowledgeable and very capable guide. The locations we visited were fantastic with helpful and welcoming hosts. Alex was thrown a bit of a curve ball by the Hog Island folks (due to their unexpected crowds) and dealt with it deftly. All in all, a fun and informative day.
Meeting location:  80 4th St
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year