Our most popular tour to taste the diverse offerings of our region, including stops at a renowned creamery, oyster farm, woodfire bakery, meadery, organic veggie farm and more!
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Uncover the West Marin dining scene as you savor wines, cheeses, pastries, breads, organic produce, grass-fed meats and oysters
- Visits five different stops, including Bovine Bakery, Cowgirl Creamery Cheeses, Hog Island Oyster Co., Heidrun Meadery and more
- Feast on a gourmet picnic as you look out over Tomales Bay and enjoy complimentary non-alcoholic beverages, or opt for beer and wine purchases
- Follow along with a friendly and knowledgeable guide, who details the history of the area
- Enjoy a tour that introduces you to the food, farms, people, scenery and natural and cultural history of this area
- Food tour with guide
- Discounts on purchases at some businesses
- Transportation (Covid policy is to caravan in your own car), lunch and tastings at all locations
Parking is available. Weather in this area is unpredictable, so bring an umbrella or jacket. Tours happen rain or shine.
Refunds are not available, but you may reschedule your tour.
May 16, 2022
We had a great time! Casey, our tour guide, kept our attention as she shared the history of Pt. Reyes and and the stories of how the local business were started. We of course enjoyed the food and the farm tour at Bivalve Farm was beautiful. The meadery was the most interesting as this was the first time I’ve heard of mead. It was very tasty. Come see for yourself!
May 15, 2022
Apr 23, 2022
Apr 4, 2022
Apr 3, 2022
Mar 23, 2022
Feb 17, 2022
Nov 22, 2021
Nov 21, 2021
Nov 14, 2021
Our tour director was informative but I felt like things we did and ate were not worth the cost of the tour.
Meeting location:  80 4th St
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year