Experience San Francisco’s iconic landmarks on two wheels, including Golden Gate Bridge, the Waterfront to Golden Gate Park, a city ride and picnic.
Duration:  8 hours, 30 minutes
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- With pickup conveniently located in North Beach you’re just minutes from Chinatown, Fisherman’s Wharf, and Union Square, you can choose your fully charged custom adventure and make memories that will last a lifetime
- Beginners might bike the Golden Gate Bridge to Sausalito - enjoy lunch on the waterfront and take the ferry back across the Bay!
- For a intermediate ride, head down the waterfront to Golden Gate Park - enjoy San Francisco’s beautiful ocean views and ride through SF’s largest park, or head to Dolores Park in Mission and The Painted Ladies in Alamo Square for the perfect picnic spot
- A helmet, lock, exact directions and a detailed map of San Francisco
- Our staff will give you great route suggestions for your ride. We have plenty of lunch suggestions for a convenient stop as well!
- You are welcome to keep the bike until 6pm, daily.
- All riders must be 15yrs of age to ride electric bicycles.
- We recommend bringing an extra layer as weather in San Francisco can change frequently.
Video Source: @dylanstourssf
You will receive a full refund if you cancel 24-hours prior to the rental.
Apr 2, 2023
Meeting location:  782 Columbus Ave
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year