A behind-the-scenes look at artisanal cheesemaking: gain exclusive access to private dairies, cuddle the animals, and enjoy a wide array of farmstead cheeses & cheese pairings.
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Explore the incredible farms of Point Reyes with a local. Pet the animals, taste the cheese and take in the stunning scenery!
- Learn about local history over fresh Bovine Bakery pastries
- Visit the home of the Cowgirl Creamery and taste all of their award-winning cheeses
- Spend time with the sheep and goats at Toluma Farms & Tomales Farmstead Cheese Company
- Savor a gourmet locavore picnic on the farm with views of the rolling hills
- Explore the dairy life with a farm tour at Point Reyes Farmstead Cheese Company, Bivalve Dairy & Creamery (depending on farm availablity)
- Cheese tasting tour
- Transportation (Covid policy to caravan with tour guide)
- Picnic lunch with cheese, bread, fruit, nuts, salami, preserves, etc. and wine
Bring layers, as the area can be windy or foggy. Wear comfortable shoes for walking around the farms.
Refunds are not available, but the tour can be rescheduled.
Jul 2, 2022
Mar 30, 2022
Jan 24, 2022
Dec 22, 2021
Oct 9, 2021
Jun 26, 2021
May 9, 2021
Mar 20, 2021
Nov 8, 2020
Jul 14, 2020
Meeting location:  80 4th St
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year