Bike the Golden Gate and Explore the Muir Woods
Cycle across the iconic Golden Gate Bridge, explore Sausalito, and embark on a minibus journey to Muir Woods before returning to San Francisco
Cancellation: 1 day learn more
- Enjoy a full day of adventure with an all-inclusive tour that includes bike rental, shuttle bus tour to Muir Woods National Monument, and transportation back to San Francisco
- Start with a self-guided bike tour across the Golden Gate Bridge and into the waterfront town of Sausalito, where you’ll enjoy lunch along with spectacular views of the skyline
- Shuttle transportation to and from Muir Woods for an hour long guided hike through the majestic redwood trees
- Self-guided tour of Golden Gate Bridge, drop-off bike in Sausalito and shuttle service to and from Muir Woods
- Electric Bike, helmet, lock, detailed map of San Francisco
- All riders must be 15yrs of age to ride electric bicycles.
- Please note this tour has 2 hills and may be difficult for beginner bicycle riders.
- Additional $10 fee for admission to Muir Woods National Monument.
- We recommend bringing a layer as the weather in San Francisco can change quickly.
710 Beach St, San Francisco, CA 94109
You will receive a full refund if you cancel 24-hours prior to the rental.