Alcatraz & Bay Cruise: Infamous Penitentiary
Journey back in time and discover the secrets of America’s most notorious federal prison with a tour of Alcatraz Island, including a scenic ferry ride across the San Francisco Bay
No refunds for canceled bookings
- Enjoy stunning views of San Francisco Bay, including the Golden Gate Bridge and Angel Island, during the ferry ride to the island
- Explore the infamous Alcatraz Federal Penitentiary, home to some of America’s most notorious criminals
- Learn about the history of the prison through guided tours and exhibits, including the cellblocks, dining hall, and recreation yard
- Ferry round trip from Pier 33 to Alcatraz Island (15 min 1-way)
- Award-Winning Cellhouse Audio Tour (45 min) available in Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Mandarin, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish
- The ferry will leave on time at your specific time scheduled. You must be at Pier 33 in Fisherman’s Wharf 30 minutes before the time of departure.
- Take the boarding line, get on the ferry, and ride across the San Francisco Bay to Alcatraz Island.
- Free time (1 hour) to explore the rest of the Island and its historic exhibits.
- Not included: Guide gratuity and meals which you can purchase food during tour stops.
Pier 33, San Francisco, CA 94133
No refunds, all sales are final.
More activities from this operator