- Start the day with coffee at a hip, urban spot in Tijuana
- Head south in our private transportation to our first winery
- Take in the beauty of your backdrop, including the beautiful coast and rolling hills, while enjoying a complimentary beer and water along the way
- Grab lunch at a popular farm-to-table restaurant for a tasty lunch
- Visit two more boutique wineries before heading back to the border
-Personable, informed tour guide
-Visit 3 charming boutique wineries - Wine tasting fees included
-Experience Baja’s finest cuisine at farm-to-table restaurant - Appetizer, lunch entree and non-alcoholic beverage included
-Beer & bottled water served on board the bus
-Share the experience with other fun people
- All US citizens will need a valid passport and if applicable, a valid U.S. Visa or U.S. Resident Card.
Cash (small US dollars) and most major credit cards are accepted. American Express is not accepted at most locations.
-Dress attire: When tasting wine in the Valle, people tend to go with clothing that is “dressy casual”
Liability waiver requirements
Full refund up until 72 hours from start of the tour