- Start the day with coffee at a hip, urban spot in Tijuana
- Head south in our private transportation to our first winery
- Take in the beauty of your backdrop, including the beautiful coast and rolling hills, while enjoying a complimentary beer and water along the way
- Grab lunch at a popular farm-to-table restaurant for a tasty lunch
- Visit two more boutique wineries before heading back to the border
-Personable, informed tour guide
-Visit 3 charming boutique wineries - Wine tasting fees included
-Experience Baja’s finest cuisine at farm-to-table restaurant - Appetizer, lunch entree and non-alcoholic beverage included
-Beer & bottled water served on board the bus
-Share the experience with other fun people
- All US citizens will need a valid passport and if applicable, a valid U.S. Visa or U.S. Resident Card.
Cash (small US dollars) and most major credit cards are accepted. American Express is not accepted at most locations.
-Dress attire: When tasting wine in the Valle, people tend to go with clothing that is “dressy casual”
Liability waiver requirements
Full refund up until 72 hours from start of the tour
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below