Enjoy a whiskey tasting at a rural distillery. Learn about the production process of the whiskey, its origin, and the importance of the corn from which it comes from.
- Meet at the Barbaro Asador de Campo restaurant and experience a one-of-a-kind, rural distillery in Mexico.
- Walk through the orchard and see where the ingredients are harvested in order to make the products in the distillery.
- Learn about the different kinds of corn that are used to make the whiskey.
- Hear about the production process in the distillery, its origin, and the importance of corn from which it comes from.
- Next, head into the cellar and try 3 different types of whiskey. Learn more about whiskey and how it pays tribute to the corn, the land it grows on, and those who grow it.
• Guided tour
• 1.5-ounce tastings of 3 types of whiskey
• Roasted peanuts
What’s not included:
• Tips (optional)
To enjoy this experience you must be of legal age. Access to minors is not allowed.
We can reschedule your activity with a 1 week notice in advance. We do not apply cancellations.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below