Discover Quilotoa, an emerald-colored lake located inside a volcanic crater. Visit this natural gem tucked away in the Andes, which is home to surrounding indigenous communities.
- Pass through the Zumbahua canyon on your drive to Quilotoa and spot the surrounding indigenous towns and farmlands
- Hunt for souvenirs at local markets where you get an up-close look at all the wares for sale
- Stroll through Shalala, a community known for their colorful handicrafts
- Marvel at the gorgeous landscapes that surround you as you get off the beaten path
- Two-hour tour
- Transportation from Quito to Quilotoa and return
- Bilingual guide
$2 entry fee to Quilotoa is not included. Kayaking in the lake is available for $3, and a horse ride up to the crater is available for $10.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below