Discover Quilotoa, an emerald-colored lake located inside a volcanic crater. Visit this natural gem tucked away in the Andes, which is home to surrounding indigenous communities.
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Pass through the Zumbahua canyon on your drive to Quilotoa and spot the surrounding indigenous towns and farmlands
- Hunt for souvenirs at local markets where you get an up-close look at all the wares for sale
- Stroll through Shalala, a community known for their colorful handicrafts
- Marvel at the gorgeous landscapes that surround you as you get off the beaten path
- Two-hour tour
- Transportation from Quito to Quilotoa and return
- Bilingual guide
$2 entry fee to Quilotoa is not included. Kayaking in the lake is available for $3, and a horse ride up to the crater is available for $10.
Sep 14, 2019
The canyon stop was somewhat lame, and so is the market
Jul 13, 2019
Great day, just wish we had a bit more time at the Lagoon.
Mar 19, 2019
It was a well organised tour, with a good driver and guide. We enjoyed it very much, thank you community Adventures!
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year