Discover a Mexican bird paradise as you explore two ideal locations, including the rural town of Desembocada, home to over 80 bird species, on a guided bird-watching adventure
- Convenient round-trip transportation in an air-conditioned van to bird-watching sites
- Expert bilingual guide leading you to prime spots for observing over 80 bird species in Desembocada
- Enjoy the tranquil scenery along Ameca River, spotting herons, ducks, and ibises
- Delight in tasty snacks at a local restaurant during the tour
- Bottled water and snacks at Boca de Tomates
- Bring binoculars, all terrain shoes or tennis shoes, insect repellent, a hat or cap, and a camera.
Cancellations 72 hrs in advance 100 % refund. Cancellations 48 hrs in advance 50% refund. Cancellations the day of tour, no shows or being late, No refund, forfeit the entire amount. Activities may be changed due to weather conditions (hurricane, storm). All guests are required to sign a release of liability. All tours are non-refundable once taken.