Explore a magical subtropical sanctuary in Puerto Vallarta, experiencing the beauty and diversity of nature on a guided butterfly tour led by a passionate guide
- Immerse yourself in an authentic experience with Mother Nature
- Explore the fascinating world of butterflies and deepen your knowledge about their miraculous life
- Wander through a captivating subtropical sanctuary teeming with breathtaking butterfly species
- Participate in the magical moment of releasing newly hatched butterflies into their natural habitat under the guidance of a passionate private guide in Puerto Vallarta
- Private round-trip shuttle service and private tour guide
- Sanctuary admission
- Butterfly release ceremony
- Customized in-depth experience
- Bottle of chilled water and light snack
- We strongly suggest bringing with you sunscreen, natural/organic insect repellent, hat/cap, comfortable sport/walking shoes, sunglasses, camera, hand sanitizer, tissues/napkins, and a happy mind-set.
- Smoking (including e-cigarettes) is not permitted inside of sanctuary, there are designated areas at the ranch for smoking cigarettes.
- Due to federal regulations, food/drinks are not allowed inside the sanctuary, exceptions are bottled water, baby food and formula.
- Due to federal regulations, your furry friends are not allowed inside sanctuary; however, you’re welcome to bring them to the ranch area.
- Service animals are allowed inside the sanctuary under the direct care of their owner.
We require 7 days notice to prepare before any private booking. Mariposario Jardin Magico reserves the right to cancel and reschedule a tour due to heavy rain / inclement weather. There will be NO charge to rebook your tour for a future date.