Today’s world is unpredictable. Every day we face unique challenges that need to be confronted head-on. This can become overwhelming, and we find ourselves facing a number of questions.
How can I maximize revenue in every step of the customer journey?
How can I talk to my customers, quickly and powerfully?
How can I grow my customer base and scale my operations?
Peek launched over 700 updates to help operators thrive during the pandemic. Now we’re thrilled to unveil a special update with even more new features and tools to help you answer these questions and more.
Introducing Peek Pro 7: the most advanced operating system for experiences, giving you the tools to be unstoppable.
7 ways to achieve unstoppable growth:
1. Say Hello to Memberships
Your loyal customers represent a steady revenue stream that returns to your business again and again. Why not take advantage of their customer loyalty by offering them a membership?
Here are some the benefits of Peek’s brand new memberships feature:
- Generate a dependable, steady stream of income from your most passionate customers.
- Launch a marketing campaign in May to boost cash-flow at the start of your season.
- Create unique memberships that work for your business. Peek’s flexible configuration rules allow you to customize everything from duration and pricing, to imagery and description.
Customer Loyalty Rewards
- Hold onto your most frequent guests by offering them exclusive access to unique benefits and perks.
Total Back Office Control
- Easily track and download member information and membership revenue with new back-office reporting.
With Peek Pro 7, setting up Memberships is easy. If you’re already using Peek, you can find detailed instructions here. If not, set up a call with our sales team here to find about memberships and more.
What are some examples of membership programs I could offer?
2. All Together Now
New to Peek Pro 7, your customers now have the ability to view and interact with important booking details through Customer Portal! This customer-facing feature allows your customers to easily access all their booking information in one spot, and make any necessary changes prior to the start of the activity.
These self-service tools enable you to spend less time manually updating bookings and more time focusing on creating the best experience possible for your customers!
Your customers can seamlessly access their Customer Portal through one of three ways:
- In the booking widget after a purchase has been completed
- In an automated email triggered at a time of your choice
- Via SMS text message
With Customer Portal, you control the information that your customers see prior to their booking. Customize your Customer Portal by designing your own unique layout that reflects your company’s branding and values. Once you’ve chosen your theme, select which actions you’d like to include:
Top Tip: Include a customer testimonial or a highlights video so customers know what to expect and get excited for your experience!
Learn more about how Customer Portal can help you share the most important details with your customers and save time on manual back-office tasks in this Helpdesk article.
3. Instant Connection
Drive demand and broaden your customer base with direct integrations to your favorite resellers, using new industry-standard technology OCTO.
Octo is an industry standardization protocol for sharing booking and availability information with large reseller platforms; Peek is a founding member of the OCTO development committee and we are working with other platforms across the travel industry to solidify this as the industry standard.
Configure your products to resell with partners that fit you. Send custom API keys to any resellers, or set up one of our new integrations with TourDesk, Tiqets, Klook, and many more.
Here are some of the benefits of Peek’s Reseller Hub:
All-in-One Integration Management
- Manage all your reseller activity directly from Peek Pro, from product migration to sales revenue.
- Access all your bookings in one place and see the big picture when it comes to your business.
- Setting up an activity on Peek Pro’s Reseller Hub is easy and can be created for both rentals and activities.
- Package all your activity and rental information into a format that directly integrates with 15 resellers (and counting!).
- This is a one-time process that can be applied to all connections instead of configuring these settings for every reseller.
- Use Reseller Reports to analyze all bookings and commissions from connected resellers.
- Identify trends and useful insights by tracking booking quantity and purchase size.
- Choose which ticket types, time-slots and durations can be sold by your resellers.
- Customize rules for each reseller to maximize revenue; allow your most valuable resellers to sell more tickets.
Currently working with a reseller that doesn’t have a direct Peek Pro integration? Not a problem: easily share Peek Pro’s API documentation to start working towards building a connection.
With Peek Pro’s Reseller Hub, you have the power to effortlessly integrate with your favorite resellers. Check out how you can start setting up your reseller integration in this Helpdesk article.
4. Talk Less, Say More
Communication is crucial when it comes to providing a superior guest experience. Peek Texting enables automated text messages to US & Canada-based customers, ensuring your guest stays informed at every step of their experience. Provide them with the most up-to-date information by sending out meeting points, weather updates and reminders.
How can I use Peek Texting?
- Booking Confirmation
Keep your customers informed quickly and efficiently. Once a booking is made, automatically send a text confirming their reservation and share all key information needed like activity time, meeting location and any other details.
- Smart Reviews
Capture more five-star reviews by sending a follow-up text once an activity ends! With Peek Texting, you can enable automated texts to send following the completion of an activity. These texts will link out directly to your review form to guarantee all customers have the opportunity to write an amazing review!
- Activity Reminder
Trigger automated text messages to go out 24 hrs before an activity to cut down on no-shows and late arrivals, and make sure your customers stay up-to-date with important info.
Set up Texting in minutes using Peek’s optimized default text template, or create an original template and put your own unique spin on it! Learn more about seamlessly communicating with your customers using Peek Texting in this Helpdesk article. With Peek Texting, you can ensure there’s never a miscommunication!
5. All Hail Scale
Peek Pro 7 not only gives you the software tools to be unstoppable, but also helps you obtain the necessary capital to take your business to the next level. With Peek Capital, you can get a business loan from approved lenders ranging from $1K to $5M at the most competitive rate. As travel returns to pre-pandemic levels, now is the time to invest and make the most of the impending flush of customers.
Accessing capital opens up a range of possibilities for growth and taking your business to the next level:
- Add more products and experiences to your offering
- Hire more tour guides and staff
- Invest in your brand and new marketing strategies
- Cover unexpected costs that may arise
- Purchase new equipment
While other loan processes can be challenging and prolonged, Peek Capital works with lenders to fast-track your loan. Filling out an application takes around 15 minutes and you could get access to funding in as soon as 24 hours after approval. Peek’s lending partners work with you to find the capital option that’s right for your company and can provide the growth opportunities to take your business to the next level. Learn more about Peek Capital and easily apply for different funding options here.
6. The Price is Right
Peek’s advanced dynamic pricing functionality gives you the tools to drive additional revenue and demand based on your customers’ behavior.
Attract more customers on slower days and boost profit on your busiest. Set up your pricing to reflect expected demand for your most popular times of the year, as well as slower periods.
To get started select your rule, create the specifics and then apply to your different activities. Take advantage of some of the use cases below to maximize revenue and ensure no ticket goes unused:
- Maximize revenue on busy weekends
- Does your business get super busy on the weekends? Set up your dynamic pricing in advance so that your weekday tickets differ from weekend prices. Creating a weekend rule ensures a revenue boost for when customers inevitably book on Saturday and Sunday.
- Increase last-minute bookings
- Sell every ticket with Peek’s Last Minute Availability dynamic pricing rule. Offer last-minute discounts to fill open spots in activities as you get close to the start of an activity. Your last seats are the most profitable as you’ve already met your fixed costs so this is a great way to maximize revenue and overall bookings.
- Boost demand for quieter timeslots
- Early bird or night owl? If your activity is more popular in the evening, set up a rule that offers your morning hours at a discounted rate. Choose your desired time range for the advanced pricing rule and watch as you increase morning bookings.
Check out our Helpdesk article to learn how you can easily set up advanced dynamic pricing to maximize revenue and boost demand!
7. The More You Know
Peek Pro 7 offers even more customizable reporting options to help you explore, analyze, and share real-time insights easily and drive better outcomes that benefit your business. Some of the new reporting functionalities available in this update include Membership revenue & member data, Custom Question breakdowns and additional Reseller reports.
Here’s a reminder of some of the most helpful business intelligence reports accessible on Peek Pro:
- Manifest Based Sales Report
- See total sales broken down by activity and start time for a custom date range to see which activities are your biggest sellers at different points in the year.
- You can also add additional purchase types such as add-ons and tips to get a more granular understanding of additional revenue from each activity.
- Use this information to identify trends and optimize your marketing campaign calendar.
- Mobile vs Web Online Sales Report
- Get an in-depth look at whether your customers are booking from their mobile device or planning in advance from their desktop computer.
- If you’re getting the majority of bookings from mobile, it might be a sign to optimize your booking flow and site for mobile usage rather than desktop.
- Resellers Report
- Track the bookings and commissions of all activities sold through your connected resellers. Use this report to see which resellers are most successful, break this down by the number of bookings and purchase sizes
- Use these insights to determine cut-off limits for your different resellers. For example, if one reseller tends to get more high-value bookings you may want to increase the number of tickets they can sell per time slot.
- Sales Day by Weekday
- You can see which days of the week are busiest and generate the most revenue for you.
- Configure your Advanced Dynamic Pricing rules based on the findings of this report. If certain days of the week attract a higher number of customers you may want to increase prices to drive demand to quieter days.
Peek Pro’s reporting system not only is key for tracking the different metrics of your business, but it provides information fundamental to making the most important decisions. Discover more of Peek Pro’s advanced reports in this Helpdesk article.
Peek Pro 7 is so much more than your average software update. These new tools build on an already state-of-the-art product, allowing you to further maximize revenue, communicate powerfully with guests and scale your business.
Already using Peek Pro? These tools are available to use today! If you’re not yet using Peek Pro, schedule a free demo to see how Peek can help you be unstoppable.