Enjoy a private kiteboarding lesson, getting one-on-one attention from a professional. Work on your skills and more, as you take in the impressive views along the way.
Duration:  1hr - 2hrs
Best Price Guaranteed
- Take part in a private kiteboarding lesson on the beautiful beaches of Turks and Caicos, enjoying stunning views and crystal waters as you hone your kiteboarding skills
- Enjoy a private experience is a customized to your and allows the instructors to adapt their teaching style to your needs
- You’ll be provided with all the proper gear and equipment for a fun and safe time out on the water!
- Private kiteboarding lesson
- All equipment needed for the lesson
- Instructor trained in the art of communication!
- Be sure to arrive a minimum of 10-15 minutes early to complete any electronic waiver and to purchase a sun shirt, foot protection, or suncreen/sunglasses
- This lesson can be for any skill level, but is strongly suggested for those beyond the beginner stage
- If you plan to tip in cash, you can bring that to the beach we have a secure area for your belongings
- 100% weather guarantee! No risk to you! If the wind doesn’t cooperate, we will re-schedule you for the next available spot.
- You are expected to show up unless you hear from us. If the weather does not cooperate to finish any part of a lesson or lesson package, we simply refund you for that amount.
- No shows will be charged in full
- We require 48hrs notice for any cancellation
- During Dec 21st-Jan 6th and March 7th-31st we do not accept any cancellations
Feb 5, 2020
My instructor JR was absolutely fantastic. He’s patient, supportive and has a true love of the sport as well as a gift for educating and introducing neophytes to this state of mind/body called kite boarding...Actually all my teachers were great... I only wish I could have had another 5 days on the water.. Andy Wolin
Jan 14, 2020
The instructor was extremely patient. I'm 57 with 2 knee replacements and wasn't sure if this would work for me. It did - it was fun - and it created a memory for me and my 2 sons. If I had one complaint, it would be that I was the only one that had a 2 way helmet with my instructor that I found extremely helpful. I know my sons would have benefited with the same.
Jan 13, 2020
I booked this "bring a friend" lesson online and was not aware that 2 hours would not be enough for my brother and I to fully learn the ropes. Tibo was an awesome instructor and did everything he could do to teach us kite control etc. but this only left us 10 minutes each to actually try to ride (the wind wasn't strong enough when I had my 10 minutes to get up on the board). If we would have known that we would have needed to book 3 hours we probably would not have booked the lesson at all since it was extremely expensive. My brother and I paid $285 (cost + tip) each and did not even get up on the boards to ride. Overall, really disappointed in the lack of communication prior to the lesson. The lesson itself was great and we had a lot of fun, but not being able to actually get up on the board due to lack of time was a huge bummer.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year