If you enjoy the combination of architecture and history, then this tour is for you! The historic colonial center combined with the renowned Larco Museum will give you a great introduction to all things Lima.
- Discover grand plazas, palaces, cathedrals, and unique pre-Colombian artifacts on a professionally guided six-hour tour (six hours including lunch add-on)
- Admire various styles of colonial architecture as well as beautifully ornate churches and balconies in the colonial city center
- Visit the San Francisco Convent, recognized as a World Heritage UNESCO site where you will observe one of the largest and oldest libraries in the Americas
- Explore a bit in the ancient Catacombs beneath the San Francisco Convent
- Peruse the extraordinary 45,000 piece collection of antiquities to learn all about intriguing cultures from centuries ago at the Larco Museum
- Enjoy a deliciously prepared lunch at the Larco Museum Cafe surrounded by beautiful gardens
- Private tour
- Professional guide
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- All taxes, fees, and handling charges
-The San Francisco Convent, including the Catacombs, is not wheelchair accessible and is not recommended for persons who might have difficulties walking. However, we can substitute the Cathedral of Lima in it’s place.
-There is one hour afforded for lunch at the Larco Museum Cafe but your consumption is not included in the ticket. (when lunch option is selected, other wise the basic tour is scheduled for 5 hours)
We require the passport nationality and number from the lead traveler in each booking, please include this information in your booking.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 48 hours in advance.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below