Uncover Fredericksburg’s charm by a horse-drawn carriage. Enjoy a private ride that is made for only your party and trot down the picturesque streets as you learn all about the area.
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Marvel at the history, culture and architecture that make the city of Fredericksburg such a popular and distinct destination
- Trot down streets and avenues rich in colonial and civil war history, all while learning about the lives of local citizens
- Listen to stories about George Washington, Hugh Mercer and Fielding Lewis, all heroes of the revolutionary period
- Enjoy a fun day out with friends or family, enjoying the whole carriage to yourself!
- Private 45-minute tour
- Very friendly and licensed tour guide, who knows all the talk of the town
- Beautiful carriage with comfortable seats; the carriage is made for 4 individuals
- Apologies, our carriages are not handicap accessible
- You may bring bottled water on board, but please no food
- Exact time of the tour depends on the pace of the horse
- The roof offers shade during sunny weather and some protection from rain–but if it’s raining hard, you will get wet. Lightweight ponchos are available for purchase.
- We are not wheelchair or handicap accessible, please keep this in mind
- We do not allow pets, smoking, food or alcohol
Tickets are non-refundable and non-rescheduleable.
- We will not reschedule rides to a later date, unless there is inclement weather or a situation on our end that causes the ride to be postponed
Mar 12, 2023
Mar 6, 2023
Mar 6, 2023
I had booked this carriage ride for my mother for her birthday. I received a phone call from the owner around 1 that day and her tone and way she spoke to me made it clear to me that she did not want to do the ride that afternoon. Yes, it was raining but the email I received the day before prepping us for the trip stated that if it rains there is a cover but bring a poncho. Around 4 I got a cancelation email and phone call. I can understand canceling if a thunderstorm or hail, but rain and cold I feel is not inclement weather and it was more that she\her boyfriend didn't want to go out. We were ready for the trip but was left with disappointment.
Mar 5, 2023
Jan 21, 2023
Jan 15, 2023
Jan 14, 2023
Our carriage ride was very informative and interesting. My wife and I really enjoyed the experience and will definitely ride again!
Jan 10, 2023
Jan 8, 2023
Nov 28, 2022
Meeting location:  706 Caroline St
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Witches, Ghosts, Murder, and Mayhem Carriage Tour of Fredericksburg
Fredericksburg, “America’s Most Historic City, is also considered to be one of the most haunted cities in the country. Join us and find the undead while riding through downtown Fredericksburg.
Duration:  1hr 15mins - 1hr 30mins
Carriage Tour of the Victorian Gardens in Fredericksburg
Take in the beautiful gardens of the time and imagine what life was like in the Victorian era, enjoying a friendly and knowledgeable guide who will take you through the historic streets in an exquisite horse-drawn carriage.
Duration:  45mins - 1hr
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year