- Marvel at the history, culture and architecture that make the city of Fredericksburg such a popular and distinct destination
- Trot down streets and avenues rich in colonial and civil war history, all while learning about the lives of local citizens
- Listen to stories about George Washington, Hugh Mercer and Fielding Lewis, all heroes of the revolutionary period
- Enjoy a fun day out with friends or family, enjoying the whole carriage to yourself!
- Private 45-minute tour
- Very friendly and licensed tour guide, who knows all the talk of the town
- Beautiful carriage with comfortable seats; the carriage is made for 4 individuals
- Apologies, our carriages are not handicap accessible
- You may bring bottled water on board, but please no food
- Exact time of the tour depends on the pace of the horse
- The roof offers shade during sunny weather and some protection from rain–but if it’s raining hard, you will get wet. Lightweight ponchos are available for purchase.
- We are not wheelchair or handicap accessible, please keep this in mind
- We do not allow pets, smoking, food or alcohol
Tickets are non-refundable and non-rescheduleable.
- We will not reschedule rides to a later date, unless there is inclement weather or a situation on our end that causes the ride to be postponed
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Witches, Ghosts, Murder, and Mayhem Carriage Tour of Fredericksburg
Fredericksburg, "America's Most Historic City, is also considered to be one of the most haunted cities in the country. Join us and find the undead while riding through downtown Fredericksburg.
Duration:  1hr 15mins - 1hr 30mins