Journey through the tropical beauty of St. John, on a private tour. Drive along the winding roads and shady routes of this Caribbean paradise to explore lush beaches, impressive mountains, and more.
- Take a private tour of St. John that reveals the local island culture
- Head toward the highest mountain peak, the Bordeaux Mountain, for a stunning view of the British Virgin Islands and Coral Bay Harbor
- Marvel at the white sand beaches and turquoise waters of Caneel Bay, Hawksnest, and Trunk Bay
- Visit the Annaberg Sugar Mill to learn about the island’s history of sugar production
- Two-hour and thirty-minute private tour of St. John
- Bottled water and soda
- Guide and transportation in an open-air and air-conditioned safari bus
Where comfortable clothing and walking shoes.
No smoking allowed. Collapsible wheel chair accessible. Children cannot sit at the entrance of the safari.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below