Embark on a captivating guided walking tour of Pittsburgh’s historical gems, traversing the financial district and artsy enclave with an amiable guide who weaves captivating city tales
- Guided walking tour through downtown Pittsburgh’s key attractions, revealing unseen details and local gems
- Explore the Golden Triangle: financial, cultural districts, and Point State Park
- Engage with iconic landmarks, historical monuments, and captivating public art
- Wander vibrant squares, alleyways, and major avenues, capturing the essence of the city’s charm
- Two-hour guided walking tour of Pittsburgh
- Coupons and discounts to restaurant partners in downtown Pittsburgh
- Free water bottle
- Please show up 10 minutes prior to departure time for tour check-in.
- Every participant will be asked to read and sign a waiver before the tour begins.
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes.
In case of inclement weather, tour will be cancelled and rescheduled for either later in the day or for another date. Your tour reservation can easily be rescheduled, at no charge, obviously subject to availability. Full refund for cancellations made 24 hours before the tour starts. Tour credit that can be used for anytime in the future for cancellations made less than 24 hours in advance of tour. No-shows automatically lose the right to receive a refund.