- Travel to Iranduba via boat, watching the local fisherman go about their daily work during the peaceful journey
- Bait a hook and drop it in the Solimoes; relax and wait for the piranha to do what they do best — bite
- Look for alligators floating on the surface of the water at dusk as the boat navigates up the small channels around the river
- Watch as your naturalist guide catches an alligator with his bare hands for closer examination and education
- Guided boat tour
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The start point is in Manaus
- It is expressly prohibited: to hold, grab, carry, hurt, take along, among others, animals and plants, trees etc.
- The fines can reach 100 thousand reais and injunctions to tourists and entities that do not respect the prohibitions
- We recommend that our customers always use life-jackets for added safety during the tour, especially when there are children in the group
- Up to 72 hours before 09:00 on the day of the tour: 100% refund
- Up to 24 hours before 09:00 on the day of the tour, upon presentation of a signed and stamped medical certificate, death certificate of direct relatives (parents, children, siblings and spouse) there will be a 90% refund
- After the tour, there will be no refund, except in cases of cancellation by our team for meteorological or operational reasons
- In case of non-attendance on the tour, there will be no refund
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Indigenous Village, Amazon Safari, and River Dolphin Experience from Manaus
This tour is a combo that combines a visit to an indigenous village with a chance to see the amazon river dolphin in the wild. Complete the memorable safari experience with a delicious regional lunch.
Duration:  2hrs 15mins - 8hrs
Amazonian Cultural Performance and Folklore with Dinner in Manaus
The Parintins folklore festival only takes place in June, but we have the best chance for you to experience it! Enjoy a delicious regional dinner while you marvel at the colorful cultural shows and performances.
Duration:  3hrs - 4hrs
Full-Day Anavilhanas and Amazon Rainforest Tour from Manaus
Explore the lush jungle as your journey to the 'lungs of the world' on a guided trek through the Amazon rainforest from Manaus. Head to the largest freshwater archipelago, Anavilhanas, on the Rio Negro and enjoy a traditional Amazonian lunch.
Duration:  7hrs - 8hrs
Transport to Two Amazonian Parks and Museums – MUSA and INPA
Visit the two most important museums in the Amazon area in Manaus: MUSA and INPA. Access the trails, trees, frogs, orchids, and birds, and climb up the 135 foot observation tower with a guide for views over the whole thing. We'll pick you up and drop you off from your hotel, so all you have to focus on is the adventure ahead!
Duration:  3hrs - 4hrs