Take a stroll through Old City Philadelphia for comedy, and mystery, inspired by history! You will visit several historic locations each of which is the basis for a comedic and magical performance!
Duration:  1 hour, 15 minutes - 1 hour, 30 minutes
Cancellation:  1 day
Best Price Guaranteed
- Laugh and learn about Philadelphia with “The True Story of Betsy Ross and the American Flag” ,”If I Could Save a Penny in a Bottle”, “Say Hello to my Little Benjamin Franklin”… and much, much more!
- See Philadelphia from a unique and hilarious perspective!
- Follow along on a tour lead by the incredibly funny and award-winning magician, Robert Malissa
- The tour is lead by Robert Malissa. Robert is a laugh provoking, out-of-this-world comedy magician with low self-esteem (who writes his own bios). He has a very warm style with the goal of sharing the joy inherent in a moment of magic. Rob encourages participation and ensures that his volunteers have a great time. He is the winner of the Philadelphia Houdini Award, and a recipient of both stage and close-up magic awards from the Society of American Magicians.
- The full tour lasts approximately 1.25 hours
- Total walking distance- 1 mile, Walking time is approximately 30 min
- We meet behind the Bourse (near 4th and Ranstead Streets)
- Appropriate for ages 13 and up
- Please call 267-566-8897 to determine if the show will be performed if the weather looks sketchy
- All decisions will be made at least 1 hour before showtime. (Tickets are fully refundable if canceled due to weather)
Stops or snarky comments are made at the following locations:
1st & 2nd bank of the US
Merchants Exchange Building
Little Boys Court
Girard Fountain Park
- If you are able to transit cobblestone street with a wheelchair, then the “Walk” would be considered accessible. If any questions, please call 267-566-8897
- Please come 15 minutes early to check-in and use the bathrooms at the Bourse if needed. The walk starts promptly and there are no bathroom breaks
- The show is completely outdoors
- There are no food or drink stops. The Bourse does have food and drinks before the walk and a water fountain
- Pet on leashes that like magic, comedy are allowed
If not weather-related tickets can be fully refundable up to 24 hours beforehand except for processing fees.
Aug 10, 2022
Aug 1, 2022
Jul 30, 2022
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year