Take a stroll through Old City Philadelphia for comedy, and mystery, inspired by history! You will visit several historic locations each of which is the basis for a comedic and magical performance!
Duration:  1hr - 1hr 30mins
Best Price Guaranteed
- Laugh and learn about Philadelphia with “The True Story of Betsy Ross and the American Flag” ,”If I Could Save a Penny in a Bottle”, “Say Hello to my Little Benjamin Franklin”… and much, much more!
- See Philadelphia from a unique and hilarious perspective!
- Follow along on a tour lead by the incredibly funny and award-winning magician, Robert Malissa
- The tour is lead by Robert Malissa. Robert is a laugh provoking, out-of-this-world comedy magician with low self-esteem (who writes his own bios). He has a very warm style with the goal of sharing the joy inherent in a moment of magic. Rob encourages participation and ensures that his volunteers have a great time. He is the winner of the Philadelphia Houdini Award, and a recipient of both stage and close-up magic awards from the Society of American Magicians.
- The full tour lasts approximately 1.25 hours
- Total walking distance- 1 mile, Walking time is approximately 30 min
- We meet behind the Bourse (near 4th and Ranstead Streets)
- Appropriate for ages 13 and up
- Please call 267-566-8897 to determine if the show will be performed if the weather looks sketchy
- All decisions will be made at least 1 hour before showtime. (Tickets are fully refundable if canceled due to weather)
Stops or snarky comments are made at the following locations:
1st & 2nd bank of the US
Merchants Exchange Building
Little Boys Court
Girard Fountain Park
- If you are able to transit cobblestone street with a wheelchair, then the “Walk” would be considered accessible. If any questions, please call 267-566-8897
- Please come 15 minutes early to check-in and use the bathrooms at the Bourse if needed. The walk starts promptly and there are no bathroom breaks
- The show is completely outdoors
- There are no food or drink stops. The Bourse does have food and drinks before the walk and a water fountain
- Pet on leashes that like magic, comedy are allowed
If not weather-related tickets can be fully refundable up to 24 hours beforehand except for processing fees.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year