Embark on a time-traveling historical adventure through America’s birthplace, exploring 20 significant sites in historic Philadelphia on a guided walking tour filled with captivating tales, anecdotes, and expert insights
- Relive history as you visit the Liberty Bell, Independence Hall and the site where Thomas Jefferson wrote the Declaration of Independence
- View nearly two dozen key historic sites within Historic Philadelphia on a 75-minute walking tour
- Learn about the history of each location from your knowledgeable guide as you cover 1.25 miles of ground
- A 75 minute tour of more than 20 sites within Historic Philadelphia
- Expert guide
- Please wear comfortable, weather-appropriate clothing, walking shoes or sneakers.
No refunds for cancelled bookings.