Travel through time as you explore America's birthplace on an incredible historical adventure! Hear fascinating tales, anecdotes, and facts while you visit 20 historic sites on a guided walking tour of historic Philadelphia accompanied by an expert guide.
Duration:  1hr 15mins
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Relive history as you visit the Liberty Bell, Independence Hall and the site where Thomas Jefferson wrote the Declaration of Independence
- View nearly two dozen key historic sites within Historic Philadelphia on a 75-minute walking tour
- Learn about the history of each location from your knowledgeable guide as you cover 1.25 miles of ground
- A 75-minute tour of more than 20 sites within Historic Philadelphia
- Expert guide
- Please wear comfortable, weather-appropriate clothing, walking shoes or sneakers.
No refunds for cancelled bookings.
Feb 18, 2020
Feb 18, 2020
Jan 20, 2020
Jan 19, 2020
Dec 31, 2019
I attempted to cancel due to weather over 23.5 hours before the tour and was scheduled after trying for 30 mins to wrestle with the spotty hotel internet, but was prompted that I would be charged the entire cost of the tour to cancel. I then called both viator and the tour company and got no help. I ended up canceling after speaking with the two companies and have wasted money. I understand the tour is rain or shine but my family and I did not have rain gear and thus could not tour.
Dec 30, 2019
Dec 24, 2019
Dec 4, 2019
Dec 1, 2019
Nov 30, 2019
Meeting location:  525 Arch St
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year