Playing the Field with Former Eagle Jeremy Bloom
Olympic Skiier / Entrepreneur
My travel cravings are for anything new, fun and challenging. My earliest travel memory is in the car with my brother and sister—not fun as the youngest. I'm looking forward to my trip to Iceland as my next travel experience.
I would spend my perfect day in Philadelphia because I would never get bored or hungry. My most memorable moment here was playing for the Eagles. For a romantic experience, the Riverrink in the wintertime is an easy go-to for a fun date. I would stay at Four Seasons or Ritz when visiting Philadelphia.
The activities that can't be missed
1. Heading out to Citizen's Bank Park for a game is a can't miss.
2. When I would be showing my parents around, the Museum of Art is a crowd pleaser.
3. I always enjoyed the Eastern State Penitentiary as a unique activity.
The places you should definitely see
1. Liberty Bell—have to see it.
3. Keep an eye open—street art is everywhere.
My favorite hidden gems
2. Magic Gardens on South Street
3. Whispering Benches outside the Please Touch Museum—you have to try them!