Embark on a behind-the-scenes brewery adventure in Philly, satisfying your curiosity as you and your pals delve into the beer-making process, infused with humor, abundant beer samples, and exciting giveaways along the way
- Tours begin with an up close and personal look at the production of award-winning ales
- You will observe the entire brewing process, from the brew-house to the bottling line
- Then witness the beer being canned and kegged for the hard-working people of Philadelphia and beyond
- Learn the history of our homegrown business
- Finally, try out some of our goods, fresh from the barrel!
- Guided tour lasting approximately 40 mins.
- A beer sample will be provided prior to the tour
- A full “”walk-about”” beer will be provided at the beginning of the tour
- For a smooth experience, arrive 15 minutes prior, as late arrivals might miss out; tours host up to 25 guests, aged 21+, requiring valid ID and tour booking confirmation at check-in, with swift entry facilitated by sharing the confirmation email with all attendees.
- For safety reasons, access to the brewery is limited to closed-toe shoes; wearing closed-toe shoes is obligatory, and loaner options are available if required.
- Be prepared for prolonged standing and temperature variations.
- No outside food; table reservations available after the tour.
Cancellations of tour bookings must be done 24 hours prior to tour date to receive a refund. Refunds are processed by a third party and may take up to 2 weeks. Funds will be credited to the account originally used for purchase. No cancellations of any kind will be permitted within 24 hours of a scheduled tour time, and no refunds will be given. A tour booked within 24 hours of a tour slot may not be canceled.