For architecture and history enthusiasts, this tour is a perfect fit, offering a fascinating blend of the historic colonial center and the renowned Larco Museum, providing a comprehensive introduction to all things Lima
- Join a professionally guided six-hour tour (including a lunch add-on) to discover grand plazas, palaces, cathedrals, and unique pre-Colombian artifacts
- Admire the diverse colonial architecture and beautifully ornate churches and balconies in the colonial city center
- Visit the San Francisco Convent, a UNESCO World Heritage site, and explore its ancient Catacombs, along with one of the largest and oldest libraries in the Americas
- Immerse yourself in the Larco Museum’s extraordinary 45,000 piece collection of antiquities, learning about intriguing cultures from centuries ago, and enjoy a deliciously prepared lunch at the museum’s cafe surrounded by beautiful gardens
- Private tour
- Professional guide
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- All taxes, fees, and handling charges
- The San Francisco Convent, including the Catacombs, is not wheelchair accessible and is not recommended for persons who might have difficulties walking.
- However, we can substitute the Cathedral of Lima in it’s place.
- There is one hour afforded for lunch at the Larco Museum Cafe but your consumption is not included in the ticket (when lunch option is selected, other wise the basic tour is scheduled for 5 hours).
- We require the passport nationality and number from the lead traveler in each booking, please include this information in your booking.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 48 hours in advance.