Embark on a true adventure as you pedal your way to the ancestral home of the local Cahuilla Indian tribe, exploring the sights by bike, and later immersing yourself in the natural beauty of the outdoors with a guided hike under the shade of palm trees
- Embark on a guided combo tour, allowing you the best of both worlds to explore the valley
- Grab a bike and kick off the fun in Palm Springs, pedaling ten miles through neighborhoods, including the Canyon Country Club area
- Discover the Indian Canyons, an ancestral home of the local Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians
- Climb to the Andreas Canyon trailhead and then take a scenic nature walk that includes several stream crossings, incredible rock formations, possible wildlife sightings, and more
- Guided tour
- Bike and helmet
- Snacks and bottled waters
- Entry fee to Indian Canyons
- Guests must know how to ride a bicycle.
Video Source: @rishanmuneer
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.