When you arrive at Osceola Outback you will be greeted by one of our knowledgeable and friendly guides. You and your group will have one of the most enjoyable fishing excursions ever.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Osceola Outback is just a short 45 minutes from the Orlando Airport and the all of the major tourist attractions.
- Enjoy the company of our friendly, helpful and knowledgeable guides.
- Experience the fight of the Australian Barramundi and large mouth bass.
- Relax and de-stress in the undeveloped surroundings of the Outback.
- No traffic, no crowds, no pressure. Just spectacular fishing or should we say “catching”.
- The majority of our clients end the trip ecstatic knowing that they have had the best fishing experience of their entire lives.
- Guided tour
- Rods/reels and tackle
- Cooler with cold drinks
- Helpful and friendly staff
- Wear comfortable clothing and shoes
- We recommend that you wear sneakers, or footwear that gives some support
- We ask this because you will be in the outdoors and the terrain is not always even
- We would suggest that you bring a hat to help protect you from the sun
- You will not need a fishing license for this trip
- Our facility uses barbless hooks on all of our lures
- If you are bringing your own tackle you will need to have the barbs crimped down on any lures/hooks that we approve of for use
- We require a leader/tippet in a minimum of 45# on any rods that you may bring on to the property
- This is a CATCH-AND-RELEASE-PROPERTY and we do not allow any Barramundi to leave the property for any reason
Must email within 10 days to be refunded
Jul 13, 2020
Fun experience and your guide mike was very helpful and knowledgeable would highly recommend I will definitely be back
Jun 30, 2020
The fish were aggressive and strong and the guide was extremely helpful
Jun 5, 2020
Great guide and wonderful experience. First class!
Meeting location:  800 Hennecy Ln
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year