Our flexible one-day intro class is perfect for people who want to dip their toes into Paragliding and discover what the sport is about before committing to taking the full course & buying equipment.
Join us in discovering the ultimate experience of flying and learn why Paragliding has become such a popular adventure sport in the last few years.
This intro class will last approximately 4 hours. You’ll learn the basics about paragliding, weather, practice kiting on the ground and go on a teaching tandem flight with your instructor. During this flight, you will be able to take control of the glider, make some turns, and get a much better feeling and understanding of what the art of paragliding is all about.
“Mauri is a great instructor, hands down the best in Boulder! His knowledge of the sport is evident in his teaching. I felt very confident and safe while learning with Mauri. My experience learning how to fly with him was fun, informative, and exciting. If you are looking for a great paragliding instructor or a fun tandem flying experience I highly recommend Boulder Paragliding.” - Sam M
- Equipment rental is included
- 3 hours of kiting practice and theory on the ground
- One teaching tandem flight with your instructor
- A short intro on weather and aerodynamics
- Intro to the equipment (backpack, glider, harness, etc)
- Learn how to do a pre-flight check
- Your instructor will also demonstrate the forward launches and practice them by your side
- Learn how to pack the glider after you finish
- 12+ Years of World-Class Paragliding Experience
- 4,000+ tandem paragliding flights without any incidents
- USHPA certified tandem pilot with the most experience in the Boulder area
- Flight instructions in English, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese
- 25+ five-star reviews by real students
You only have to bring:
- Running/hiking shoes with ankle support
- Plenty of water
- Comfortable & breathable clothing
Keep in mind that during this course, students will not fly solo.
- The 1-day intro course is non-refundable unless prior arrangements have been made. You may reschedule your flight for up to 48 hours in advance. In the case of foul weather, we will reschedule with you.
- In case you can’t attend or reschedule you can transfer your booking to a 3rd party. Please make sure to give us a 24-hour notice to arrange all the details for the new student.
- We may have to adjust the start date/time of your flight based on weather and scheduling restrictions
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below