This tour stops at many of the most famous locations in the and historic neighborhood of Harlem, New York. There's also a special focus on the way in which great African Americans have been honored in this important neighborhood.
Duration:  2hrs 15mins - 2hrs 30mins
Best Price Guaranteed
- Visit iconic locations such as the Abyssinian Baptist Church, Apollo Theater, Schomburg Center for Research in Black Culture, and 125th Street
- See exciting public art, including murals of Dizzy Gillespie, statues of Harriet Tubman and Adam Clayton Powell, Jr., and a stunning mosaic entitled “The Spirit of Harlem.”
- Explore the landmarked neighborhoods of Astor Row, Mount Morris Park, and Strivers Row
- See the many ways in which great African Americans and others are honored in Harlem
- Enjoy the beautiful architecture and wide boulevards of Harlem
- Stop at the African Market, which has lots of clothing, jewelry and handicrafts
- A friendly and knowledgeable tour guide will stop at cultural institutions, churches, landmarked districts, and public art installations in Harlem. All while we walk the beautiful wide boulevards and row houses of one of New York’s mist iconic and open neighborhoods.
- Most important is to wear some sturdy and comfortable footwear, as this is a walking tour.
- If the weather is cold, please be sure to wear/bring warm enough clothing including hat and gloves.
This walking tour does not accommodate dogs.
Full refund if you cancel up to 48 hours in advance.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year