Enjoy exclusive access to the off-limits areas of the historic Basilica of St. Patrick’s Old Cathedral and explore the sacred space by candlelight, marveling at its high, vaulted ceilings, stunning stained glass windows, and Neo-Gothic architecture
- A unique and historic final resting place for over 200 years, where bishops rest alongside notable New Yorkers who shaped the histories of the Catholic Church, New York, and America
- Immerse yourself in the rich history and cultural significance of the church as a knowledgeable guide shares fascinating insights
- Experience a profound sense of serenity as you enter the sacred space, basking in the gentle glow of candlelight
- Guided tour by candlelight, including exclusive access to off-limits areas and insightful stories from an experienced guide
- Due to its location in an active church, tours may be rescheduled on short notice for events like weddings or funerals.
- This experience is fully accessible, adhering to ADA guidelines.
- Respectful attire required; no profane clothing, tank tops, or short shorts.
- Tours proceed rain or shine; please note, half of the tour is outdoors; no umbrellas or ponchos provided.
All tickets are non-refundable. In special circumstances, we may be able to help reschedule your ticket to another date and session that has not already sold out.