Embark on a guided evening walking tour that combines a dose of New York City Prohibition and immigrant history. Visit up to three of the city’s most historic bars, pubs, and speakeasies as you mingle with people from around the world and rub elbows with NYC locals.
- Kick off the fun during this prohibition journey by enjoying a drink at the first stop with the rest of the group
- Make your way to the second location, where you’ll learn about the women of the Gilded Age, and the movement that gave rise to an oil King while celebrating over a drink and appetizers
- Cheers to a complimentary prohibition style champagne sample at one of the stops and more drinks can be had as we tell the tale of the period’s most notorious gangsters and infamous bootleggers
- Guided tour
- One small sample beverage
Full cocktails/drinks/food not included
21+ please dress comfy but classy. no sportswear.
- Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
The Drinking and Prohibition History Tour in NYC
Take a sudsy journey through New York’s underground watering holes and discover hidden spots that offer an escape from the hustle and bustle of Midtown’s packed tourist stops as you experience New York’s vibrant underground culture
NYC Flatiron, Food, History, & Architecture Tour
Explore two of NYC’s most charming neighborhoods, Flatiron and Union Square, on a food, history, and architecture tour. Gain an insider’s perspective of these places as you visit its hidden gems and partake in delicious tasting menus.