Take a sudsy journey through New York’s underground watering holes and discover hidden spots that offer an escape from the hustle and bustle of Midtown’s packed tourist stops as you experience New York’s vibrant underground culture
- Tour classic drinking joints amid the chaos of Midtown to discover where New Yorkers have wet their whistles for decades
- Sip on Prohibition-style cocktails with a historical tour that gets your taste buds involved
- Learn about the history of Prohibition from the perspective of early 20th-century immigrants
- Follow your award-winning guide as you delve deep into the history of the Big Apple
- Drink samples and snacks
- Please wear comfortable but classy attire and shoes per bar requirements.
- Please no flip-flops or Birkenstocks.
- Must be at least 21 years of age and carry a valid ID.
- Snacks provided are gluten-free and vegetarian-friendly.
- Participants are 21+ years old.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.