NYC Unveiled: Central Park & Upper East Side Tour
Experience the essence of the city on a guided tour of Central Park and the Upper East Side, delving into local history and uncovering the heart of Manhattan for a comprehensive and enriching exploration
Duration: 2 hours - 2 hours, 30 minutes
No refunds for cancelled bookings
- Explore Manhattan’s front and backyard on a guided tour through Central Park and the Upper East Side
- Hear all about local history and then walk around historic spots, exploring parts of the exclusive Upper East side
- Follow along with a friendly guide, who’s full of inside info about this corner of the Big Apple
- Please wear comfortable yet sturdy shoes, for we shall be walking, at times, in the woods.
- There will be hills and steps, but none too strenuous.
- To insure that the tour will run, there must be at least 2 people booked.
764 5th Ave, New York, NY 10019, USA