You can’t take a trip to New York without seeing Lower Manhattan. With a 400-year history, this vibrant neighborhood is bursting with landmarks and stories. Come discover the birthplace of New York!
- Journey through time and Lower Manhattan the best way possible: on foot!
- Learn about the incredible history of Manhattan that helped shape not only New York, but the United States and the world
- Explore the city with local certified guides who know every twist and turn on our world-famous streets
- Enjoy free time to walk around the 9/11 Memorial
- Benefit from a smaller sized group for a more intimate experience
- Eat a real slice of New York style pizza for an authentic NYC experience
Enjoy a slice of New York style pizza at the end of the Lower Manhattan Walking Tour! Also, just because the tour is over doesn’t mean our job is done. We’ve got your covered with localized recommendation guides, based on where you’re staying in the city.
We recommend wearing comfortable shoes. Bring a camera! We’ll visit over a dozen Instagram-worthy spots that you’ll want to remember. And even though it’s a walking tour, there will be opportunities to sit down.
We love pets, and they are welcome on the tour. However, please keep in mind that other guests may not want the same level of interaction with your pup, so please be respectful of personal space.
We are happy to give a 100% refund if canceled 48 hours before the tour. Within 48 hours, we would be happy to reschedule you on another tour that fits your schedule.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below