Iconic Odyssey: Upper West Side Walking Tour
This tour includes iconic Upper West Side sights such as Columbus Circle, Lincoln Center, Museum of Natural History, Dakota and San Remo apartment buildings, and both Riverside and Central Parks
Duration: 2 hours
Cancellation: 2 days. Learn More
- Visit Lincoln Center, one of the greatest performing arts complexes in the world, and newly renovated
- Embark on a captivating journey through Riverside Park along the Hudson River, tracing its metamorphosis from railroad yards to parks and high-rise apartments, then stroll along the residential streets of the Upper West Side, exploring iconic brownstones where Upper West Siders dwell
- Stop outside one of NYC’s greatest museums, the Museum of Natural History and learn about its founding and treasures
- Stroll down Central Park West, admiring famous apartment buildings like the San Remo, Majestic, and Dakota, then venture into Central Park to pay homage at the John Lennon “Imagine” memorial
- Friendly and knowledgeable tour guide will who lives on the Upper West Side will show visitors the UWS between 59th and 79th Streets
- We will see world-renowned cultural institutions, the two great parks which border the UWS on each side, and the various kinds of residences for which the UWS is famous
- Most important is sturdy and comfortable footwear.
- If the weather is cold, please be sure to wear/bring warm enough clothing including a hat and gloves.
- This tour does not accommodate dogs.
10 Columbus Cir, New York, NY 10019, USA
Full refund if you cancel up to 48 hours in advance.
More activities from this operator