Start by mixing the ingredients, baking the shells, creating the fillings, and finally assembling and tasting what you have created – learn the entire macaron-making process hands-on with a French chef!
- Enjoy the opportunity to make about 24 different macarons, in a mix of vanilla, chocolate, and pistachio flavors
- Take part in a small class of no more than eight students to ensure everyone gets the attention they deserve
- Work alongside a French chef who is highly trained and skilled in French cuisine
- Feast on a tasting of the many French flavors during the class and go home with a recipe sheet to continue baking at home
- All materials and ingredients
- Recipe sheet to take home
- Please bring a sweater
The minimum age is 10 years old and we ask that a guardian be present at the start of class just to err on the side of caution and to assist if they need any help. Once the instructors feel comfortable, we would ask that any guardian who has not signed up for the class themselves allow the class to run without interference
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 7 days in advance, with the exception of a $20 service fee per person. If you need to reschedule any class with less than 7 days notice, we will do our best to accommodate you, but please note there is a $70 fee per person.