Explore a distinct Trans-Atlantic twist on spirits inspired by immigrant communities, including Gin, Vodka, Rum, and Whiskey, as we delve into the historical and technical evolution of these spirits and their replacements
- Enjoy a wide selection of rich, award-winning spirits produced in-house
- Learn about the amazing history of the different immigrant groups that settled in the region and pioneered these unique practices of distillation
- See the fascinating techniques used to produce a variety of spirits and how they differ from those of the early 20th century
- Taste balanced cocktails in the tasting room and purchase later on to enjoy at home
- Check out the dynamic Ironbound neighborhood of Newark where today’s modern day alcohols got their start
- 15-minute sign-in period with a welcome cocktail (Grain and Malt Old Fashioned)
- 30-minute tour of the distillery and its operations
- 40 minutes in the tasting room, with a tasting flight of 3 spirits (Malt and Grain, Rum, and either Gin or Vodka) and the opportunity to purchase additional cocktails or bottles
- Guests are requested to arrive no more than 5 minutes early for their tour, doors are locked between tours.
- Guests must be 21+ to participate.
Refunds are only available up to 24 hours before your scheduled tour.