- Enjoy the opportunity to make about a dozen croissants, in a mix of butter, chocolate, and almond
- Take part in a small class of no more than eight students to ensure everyone gets the attention they deserve
- Work alongside a French chef who is highly trained and skilled in French cuisine
- Go home with a recipe sheet as well as raw dough to bake more at home
- Guided cooking class
- All materials and ingredients
- Recipe sheet to take home
Please bring a sweater.
The minimum age is 10 years old and we ask that a guardian be present at the start of class just to err on the side of caution and to assist if they need any help. Once the instructors feel comfortable, we would ask that any guardian who has not signed up for the class themselves allow the class to run without interference.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least seven days in advance, with the exception of a $20 service fee per person. If you need to reschedule any class with less than 7 days notice, we will do our best to accommodate you, but please note there is a $70 fee per person.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below