Explore the history of rum in New Orleans and the Caribbean - learning how it has shaped the techniques used at an award-winning distillery and uncover how the approach compares to most modern-day rum production.
- Sample a variety of award-winning rums and discover your favorites! All are carefully hand-crafted on site and harness the vibrant sugar cane industry of Louisiana
- Tour one of the smallest (but most eclectic!) distilleries in Louisiana, while getting an up-close look at all of the equipment utilized in the process
- Learn about the origins of sugar cane production across the world and uncover how it’s evolution influenced our modern-day styles of rum
- Explore the art and chemistry behind the fermentation, distillation, and aging processes, and the specific techniques employed in our process to make such a distinctive rum
- Meet and speak with the actual rum makers as we give you a behind-the-scenes look at this time-honored process
- Approximately forty-five-minute-long guided distillery tour
- Five different samples of rum, including distillery-exclusive special-release bottlings
- Please be advised that you will be in an active manufacturing environment
- Rum and other merchandise are available for sale in our tasting room
- The distillery is approximately a 10-15 minute drive from the French Quarter; walking is not advised
- You must be 21 or older to attend
- Be aware of your surroundings and refrain from touching or leaning on any barrels, tanks, pallets, or equipment
Tours can be rescheduled at any time prior to selected date and time. No-shows will be charged the full price.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below