- Tour one of the oldest African-American neighborhoods in the United States originally settled by Free People of Color; often referred to as Creoles, whose unique experience helped shape the civil rights movement
- Learn about the classic architecture, music history, and Mardi Gras Indian history as you stroll along Rampart Street and Congo Square at Armstrong Park
- Visit the Tomb of the Unknown Slave to discuss the history of slavery in New Orleans before venturing off the beaten path to see film locations from the HBO Tremé series.
- 2-hour walking tour
- Knowledgable guide
- Please arrive 10 minutes early
- The tour spans about one mile and is taken at a leisurely pace
Tours run rain or shine. Should you anticipate inclement weather please bring along a poncho or umbrella. Tour guides will do their best to keep you under balconies and galleries for the storytelling. Cancellations with under 24 hours notice are not eligible for a refund.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Ghost & Vampire Combo
New Orleans #1, Award Winning, Haunted Tour. Disease, disaster, sinister spirits and murder most foul: French Quarter Phantoms New Orleans Ghost & Vampire tour is spooky fun! Join us for historically accurate tales of local hauntings and vampire lore.
Duration:  1hr 45mins - 2hrs