See where it all happened and explore the criminal details of New Orleans dark history, including the historic murders that happened in its downtown area and the French Quarter
- Immerse in New Orleans true crime history, delving into infamous events that shaped the city on an exceptional tour
- Uncover sordid details from historical experts about murders and crimes in the area, spanning from its unsettling origins to modern times
- Experience the reality of New Orleans dark past without ghosts, gaining insights into the depths of human depravity
- Explore local knowledge of the bloodiest murders, revealing the city’s darkest secrets through captivating storytelling
- Content is for mature audiences Ages 16 and over.
- Tour is designed to be 2 hours but can run longer.
- Tours go on rain or shine.
- Guests can expect to walk about a mile in total.
- The tour does not end at the starting location, but guests will be helped with directions after the experience depending on where they would like to go.
- This is not for the faint of heart and our guides will give you all the sticky details about these horrifying murders.
- Ages 16 and older only.
- Check-in is 15 minutes prior to start time.
Tickets are non-refundable. Rescheduling or rain checks can be done any time before the tour but are subject to availability.