Go back in time to discover New Orleans’ history on a van tour of two historical plantations before taking to the swamps on a fast and fun airboat - and a delicious Cajun lunch is included!
- Enjoy a tour where a well-versed guide will pick your group up to start your New Orleans adventure
- Uncover the Creole and Cajun history of the area and discover how that culture is still prevalent in the modern day
- Visit the local plantations to catch a glimpse into the dramatic past of these sorts of establishments
- Explore a swamp by airboat and glide comfortably over marshes and deep into secluded bayous lined by moss-draped cypresses
- Get the chance to possibly hold a small gator, feed local catfish, or even get to see a nutria up close
- Take a taste of Cajun culture with a deliciously prepared cuisine lunch
- Half-day tour with guide
- Two-hour airboat tour
- Our tour vans do not have lifts for wheelchairs or scooters. We can carry collapsable wheelchairs and walkers however and can accommodate those able to use a van seat
If you cancel more than 48 hours prior to your tour, you will receive a full refund. Should you cancel less than 48 hours prior to your tour, you will only be refunded 50% of your tour payment.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Cajun Country Airboat Tour
Enjoy a fast, fun ride through the swamp. A professional Tour Guide narrates as you ride through a remote Louisiana swamp in Cajun Country for a thrilling high-speed ride onboard a small airboat, comfortably gliding over marshes and deep into secluded bayous. Alternate between speedy bursts and gentle cruising with numerous stops to get fantastic photo opportunities of native Louisiana wildlife and more.
New Orleans Plantation & Airboat Half-Day Tour
Get the best of both worlds while exploring New Orleans antebellum history and discovering Louisiana wild fauna & flora. Embark on a 5.5-hour van tour to visit an authentic Louisiana plantation and experience a fast and fun small airboat ride through Cajun bayous and swamps.
Duration:  5hrs 30mins
Whitney Plantation & St. Joseph Plantation Tour
Travel back in time to the Antebellum South on this fully narrated van tour, visiting two Louisiana Plantations. Explore Whitney Plantation and it’s Museum of Slavery before taking a ride through sugar cane fields to St. Joseph Plantation—a working sugar cane plantation since 1877.