Embark on a journey to uncover a hidden vampire bar, spectral presences of the French Quarter, and tales of Vampires that once walked these lanes. This excursion operates fully outdoors and can be undertaken at any moment, all year round.
Head over to the LaLaurie mansion, hit the play button and stash your phone away. The WalknTours app will then lead you, providing turn by turn guidance while narrating the eerie histories of the French Quarter.
-Tour has no expiry date
-One purchase functions on two devices
In this self-guided adventure, you’ll be directed through New Orleans’ bylanes to visit the spookiest areas in the French Quarter. You’ll encounter and learn about The LaLaurie Mansion, The Casket Girls, the former morgue, phantom-infested hotels and eateries, the bewitched Madame Johns Legacy, and more.
You’ll also be given an opportunity to decode a password during the tour to be used at the covert vampire bar at the culmination of your journey.
- Solo Smart Phone guided tour ‘Ghosts and Vampires of French Quarter’
- Virtual walk available post in-person tour
- No food, drink or admission, this tour is all outside, go anytime
- No in person human guide, this is a walking tour app (GPS)
- Lalaurie Mansion - Some spooky things went down here and those slaves that were tortured are now said to haunt the building. It was also the home of Nicholas Cage for some time. I’ll share with you it’s dark past. We will not go in, on our tour we only visit the outside of each site.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.