Hidden Histories: New Orleans Walking Tour
Experience a tour of the French Quarter given by guides who have centuries of generational ties to the area - history takes on a different feel when told by the people who have lived it!
Cancellation: 1 day learn more
- Journey to the founding of La Nouvelle Orleans in 1718 with a flag-plunging teenager
- Immerse yourself in the city’s captivating history, from the good to the bad, experiencing legalized prostitution, Jazz music’s birth, Mardi Gras parades, original cuisine, America’s first cocktail, floods, and hurricanes
- Walk alongside local guides who share recent history firsthand and stories passed down by their own ancestors
- Uncover the surface of New Orleans history, leaving with a profound understanding of this magnificent city
- Knowledgable and licensed local guide
- Please bring a bottle of water and wear comfortable shoes for our journey through time.
- This is a 90-minute walking tour.
- Please expect to walk roughly 1-mile.
400 Esplanade Ave, New Orleans, LA 70116, USA
24 hours for full refund.